Niederbronn-les-Bains is a small town located in the heart of the Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord, about fifty kilometers north of Strasbourg. The springs of the city are its reputation since Roman times. In the 19th century, the Baths experienced an unprecedented boom. The town was then built in 1828 a new spa. In 1926, the city gets its classification hydromineral station and the first authorization of casino games. During World War II, the city was largely destroyed by bombing.