Albertville, to meet four territories (the Combe de Savoie, Tarentaise, the Beaufort and Val d'Arly) and the gates of the Natural Parks bauges and Vanoise, has always been a land of exchanges and encounters .
Accessible by motorway and TGV, Albertville dessert, with its bus and train station, the prestigious Savoy stations, plus Olympic venues!
Albertville is also a rich and varied historical and architectural heritage, which has the label Towns and Art and History. Instead of Europe, housing the cultural heart Dome itself consists of a library, a cinema and a theater, offers stunning views of the historic city of Conflans. With its Saracen tower (XII century), and the castle Manuel Locatel Conflans stands on a rocky outcrop overlooking the city and the four alpine valleys.
Albertville is still remembered by the Olympic Winter Games of 1992. Since then, the Olympic Park has become an area of sport and recreation where it is possible to evolve in the footsteps of champions. House of the Olympic Winter Games can relive the adventure of the Olympics in Savoy.
The town center offers many shops and lively terraces.
Heritage, history, mountains, everything for a perfect stay in a Albertville Country ...
- Food Market: every Thursday and Saturday morning.
- Dress Market: Thursday all day.
- Night of Museums: May.
- International Festival of Military Bands: early July.
- Track and Field: July.
- Night cycling: in July.
- Summer Conflans: in July-August.
- European Heritage Days in September.
- Flea market, garage sale in October.
- Grand Bivouac, festival travel and shared discovery in October.
Fair - Wine and gastronomy: in November.
- Exhibition of Hotel and catering industry: in November.
- Open Climbing in December.
- Throughout the year, concerts, shows, sporting events follow each showing.
French Championship of Balls, Quadrettes Adults, Women's Triplets and Youth
- From 12 to 14 july 2019
- 15 avenue de Winnenden, La Halle Olympique
- The French Championship Quadrettes, triple women and young is the biggest national competition of traditional game of boules lyonnaises. The teams will compete for the title of Champion of France in 7 categories.
The Tour Stage 2019: Albertville - Val Thorens
- On 21 july 2019
- Avenue Joseph Fontanet, Parc Olympique Henry Dujol
- In preview for its 29th edition: The stage of the Tour back to Albertville on Saturday 21st July!
Tour de France - Start of the 20th Stage: Albertville - Val Thorens
- On 27 july 2019
- Cours de l'Hôtel de Ville
- The Tour de France back to Albertville for its 106th edition!
The Country of Albertville opens its doors between lakes and mountains, in the heart of Savoie Mont-Blanc. From Haute-Combe de Savoie to the famous Tamié Abbey, from the mythical Mount Charvin to the medieval city of Conflans, you will be surprised by the richness of its offer of visits and activities.
Close to the remarkable sites of the valley of Chamonix, Annecy or even the National Park of the Vanoise, the Country of Albertville is distinguished by its diversity.
For lovers of the mountains, many activities of full nature are offered to you, in the nice season as in winter. Amateurs or confirmed, fill up with sensations with the program: hiking, white water, tree climbing, go-karting, skating, sledding, skiing...
A wide choice of bike routes awaits you, whether you are beginners or experts, with family, couple or friends!
Quiet walks in valley, on the shores of Lake Annecy or the assault of the passes of medium and high mountain, the Country of Albertville is a must! So live the most beautiful of your escapes and discover an authentic destination!