1. Follow the narrow street that climbs up on the left and then turn left on to Rue de la Griffoulède. Walk down it on the left. Join a small tarmac road leading to Bessoles. Follow it for 600 m and then turn down on the left. At the stop sign, turn right along the road and turn right again towards Plos for 100 m.
2. Leave the road and take a path that climbs up on the right to the Piste des Tourelles.
3. At the junction with the D169 continue a few metres on the left before continuing along a path on the right. At the crossroads, continue through the fields towards a pylon.
4. 100 m after crossing a small tarmac road, turn left and then immediately right down to the Jasse Pass (901 m).
5. Cross the D622 and continue straight ahead. At the intersection, cross the track and pass the fence via a narrow passage. Follow the fence and cross it a second time (please remember to close the gate). Continue the descent to the hamlet of Félines. Pass below the archway (it is possible to visit the cheese workshop). Cross the road and continue straight ahead and take a covered rocky path.
6. The track leads to the Castelas orientation table. Descend the rocky path on the right to the village. Continue the descent on the left between the houses and pass the "Jacquets" house, follow the stream and cross a bridge. Continue straight ahead to the car park.