|Recommended period||from january to december|
|Altitude upon departure||147m|
|Change in altitude||530m|
The walk starts at place of Bourrelerie Moslins (City Square).
Blazed Trail - follow the marking! A guidebook with map IGN are available.
1. From the place of Bourrelerie, turn left onto the Violetterie.
2. Take then immediately right before the bridge to walk along the creek.
3. Arriving at the mill, get on the right road to reach Buzons.
4. In the rue du moulin, turn right the RD40 at the bus stop.
5. On the RD4, take the first left.
6. At the junction, turn immediately left towards the woods. Getting into the wood of the Guardhouse and continue to follow.
7. Going back into the wood (overlooking the small Morangis).
8. Arriving at Morangis, taken immediately on the left.
9. In Morangis, turn left onto the street from the Meriserie then turn right into rue de la Liberté.
10. Take direction Monthelon. Down the road, turn right towards the woods.
11. Follow the marked trail up to Monthelon.
12. In Monthelon: at the intersection, turn right and turn left into the turn. Follow the GRP trail of the Côte des Blancs and down to the intersection with the RD40.
13. Follow the marked trail up Mancy.
14. By entering Mancy, take the pre church street and turn the corner to get to the church. Pass the lake on the left and take the small stone bridge. Please note that the rise may be long and difficult.
15. Continue on the marked path towards Moslins to the starting circuit.
Source of the route: South Slopes Association of Epernay.