Follow the blue ring signposting.
1. Start at the community hall in Jeandelaincourt and make your way towards the church in the centre of the village and follow Grande Rue. At the bend in the road, continue straight ahead and then take Rue des Vergers.
2. Take the tarmac path which climbs uphill. Turn left, then right. Pass through the Roserie neighbourhood and take the flat path on the right.
3. You have joined the D70; turn left and follow the small tarmac road uphill for 1 km, then turn left.
4. The path cross the Saint-Jean Mountain calcareous grassland. At the entrance to the site, two large information boards present the wild plant and animal life of the calcareous grassland. Continue. The climb now ends and you will find yourself on a 300 m flat section and a gentle descent down to a small clearing. Take the path on the left. It starts to narrow and becomes steeper and leads you out of the forest.
5. Arrive at Pièce Gaillot. Turn left, then right. Continue for 250 metres and turn left on to the rough dirt track, called the "malaisés", which leads you back to where you started.