To visit: the Bollée Wind Turbine in Dolus-le-Sec (on the way out of the village southwards). The Municipal Council of Dolus-le-Sec, a small village to the north-east of Loches, decided to install a Bollée wind turbine on 22 May 1896 in order to supply water to the village. This 15-metre high turbine with a 2.50 m blade used to pump water at a depth of 12 m using a submerged pump. The wind turbine was activated whenever the wind blew at 6 m/s. The water flowed into a tank where inhabitants drew their drinking water, and then emptied into a wash house which was also used as a drinking trough for animals. The wind turbine was in operation up until the 1950s, when it was replaced by an electric-powered pump because it was no longer sufficient. In 1998, the decision was taken to restore the structure. The works on the wind turbine, the pump housing, after its removal from the reservoir, the basin and the wash house, as well as the building that houses them, started in July 2001 and were completed in November of the same year. The inauguration took place on 26 May 2002. This wind turbine operates during the holidays and at certain specific dates (Heritage Days, etc.).