From the town centre of Labruguière, take the D60, towards Les Escoussens and follow the "Domaine d'En Laure" signposting.
Depart from Domaine d'En Laure towards the lake and then turn right.
See transport to get there
1. In front of the bridge, turn left along the stream. Cross the suspension bridge and turn right. At the transformer, take the path on the left.
2. In Les Auriols, cross the road. In front of Les Margaridous, turn left behind the pile of wood. On the road, veer right. On the way out of the hamlet, turn left.
3. Cross the D60 towards Les Cadets. At the houses, turn right and then, higher up, continue towards Les Grangeols. Further on, leave the path on the left that leads down to this hamlet. The track climbs through the forest and arrives at the D56.
4. Turn right, 15 m afterwards and veer on to the path on the left. Climb straight up to a large track used for motorised vehicles. Turn left and follow the ruins of Pen Fabre. At the large crossroads, descend on the left towards "DFCI". Pass below Carbonéral Lake. Turn left at the next fork in the road.
5. When you arrive at a wide path (Le Verdet, 590 m), continue to descend ignoring two paths on the right. At the hamlet of Le Col (535 m), turn right. Turn left at the first crossroads, then continue straight ahead at the next two junctions. Further down, descend on the left. At La Roque, in front of the road, take the hollowed-out path on the right.
6. Leave a variant returning to point 4 on your left. Descend to the D53 and turn left on to it.
7. On the way out of the bend on the left, take the path on the right. In Saint-Félix, take the hollowed-out path opposite. On the road, turn left, then left again on to Avenue d'En Thibaut. At the traffic lights, cross Rue Albert Camus. Turn left on to Rue Edouard Manet, then right on to Rue Odilon Redon. At the end of the road, take the path on the left. At the lake, veer right towards the car park.