2 possible starting points:
1) Depart from the centre of Guer, opposite the festival hall, via the greenway towards Porcaro.
2) Depart from the "trembling stone", located at the exit from Guer on the D776.
See transport to get there
1) Depart from the centre of Guer.
2) Remains of Couëdor Manor (12th century).
3) St. Stephen’s Priory, the oldest chapel in Morbihan, a listed historic monument.
4) The village of La Ville-Boscher with its bread oven, then Vauniel manor (private).
5) The "trembling stone" (possible starting point): stone block weighing 25 tonnes.
6) Butte du Dran, point overlooking the town of Guer.
7) The village of Les Moutiers and its thousand-year-old yew tree
8) The town of Guer, administrative centre of the canton, including the Schools of Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan and its Museum of Memory.