D. Departure from the parking of the Town Hall, turn right rue Le Bourg.
1. Take the southwest direction to pass before the climbing club and rectory Saint-Michel.
2. Continuing your route, take the first right, you pass a pigeon tower and you get to a crossroads of paths.
3. Take the footpath marked in Yellow, follow it to the stone of Ermale.
4. After observing the site take the marked trail, join the dirt road with signs, follow the signs and cross the bridge to direct you to the climbing site.
5. Before the turn, you'll find air Cluseau.
6. Once made the visit, continue on the road for 700 m, a sign indicates the troglodyte village, provide a good time because the site is very spread out (it dates from the eleventh to the thirteenth).
7. On leaving the site turn left and follow the signs around the bend take the path on your left, follow the signs to a crossroads of paths.
8. Take a small path led South East and South West (9). Then turn right (the left path back to the village of Saint-Just (a loophole to shorten the hike). Follow the Yellow markup to turn left, always follow this markup, taking care to ensure in case of doubt, a "fork" take the right one, you must pass the Sandonie was once riddled with crayfish.
10. Pass the small stone bridge, then continue to the dirt road to reach the dolmen of Peyrelevade. After the site visit, take the D93 on your left towards departmental Paussac.
On the way back you can see: the visible sculptures of the portal of a career and May the mayor of the village, a custom that makes it impossible not to know where the mayor lives. Back to parking.