From early January to mid-February, the Festival des Grands soirs in Saint-Médard offers live theater and theater performances. Information on +33 3 23 53 54 42.
At the beginning of March, the city welcomes the wellness fair (conferences, workshops, cooking classes...) over two days.
In mid-May, the festival V.O. proposes on Soissons and its surroundings shows all public theater, dance, puppets...
The last weekend of April, Soissons hosts the Days of flowers and flavors.
The 3rd weekend of September, the traditional festival of the Haricot program ludic animations, shows, parades and gastronomic animations.
The first weekend of October, Soissons hosts a book fair.
Finally, on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8h to 13h, a market is proposed place Marquigny and the covered market. Information on +33 3 23 59 90 00.
- From 1 july to 31 august 2022
- Since December, our five characters, smugglers of the history of Soissons, have refined their role and are now ready to make the walls of our monuments vibrate with their stories. On foot, by bike with the Cyclovis, let yourself be surprised by the magic of the images projected on the town hall, the Saint-Léger abbey, the Saint-Pierre church, the Arquebusiers Pavilion and the city of music and dance. Free access
- On 13 august 2022
- 12 Rue de la Bannière
- A local band performs live on the terrace located at 12 rue de la Banner in Soissons.
- On 14 august 2022
- Place de la République
- The Clovis Trophy is the only karting race taking place in the city in a necessarily unique atmosphere, with the proximity between the drivers and the public. The pilots travel from all over France to participate in this unique sporting event.
- On 14 august 2022
- Rue des Graviers
- French quadrille, mazurka, polka... So many typical dances of the Second Empire and the art of living of this period to discover during an initiation.
- On 15 august 2022
- 9 rue de Panleu
- In memory of this place of culture that was the Major Seminary and its chapel dedicated to Saint Charles, a space dedicated to reading has been set up with workshops for 6/8 year olds. Beautiful texts, in an exceptional setting, to enjoy without limit! Organized by the association Sauvegarde de la chapelle Saint-Charles, in partnership with local booksellers and publishers.
- On 16 august 2022
- Avenue du Mail
- Why not take advantage of the summer to make the Saint-Crépin Park, its tranquility and its shade a pleasant reading room? Except in case of adverse weather
- On 29 august 2022
- 9 Rue de Panleu
- In memory of this place of culture that was the major seminary and its chapel dedicated to saitn Charles, a space dedicated to reading has been set up with workshops for 6/8 year olds. Beautiful texts, in an exceptional setting to enjoy without limit! Organized by the association Sauvegarde de la chapelle Saint-Charles in partnership with local booksellers and publishers.