- Seyne market the Alps on Tuesday and Friday morning.
- Beginning of February: The Friends of the Snow. Orientation in cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, running or walking.
- Beginning of May: Fair with Flowers and Flavors.
- In May: Morel Festival.
- In June: Small Heritage Festival with the Fort & Heritage Association of the Country of Seyne.
- June 21st: Music Festival.
- End of June: Bol d'Or of Pétanque.
- July 14: Seyne celebrates July 14 in the street.
- In July: Day of the old trades.
- In July: In the heart of the historic center of Seyne the Alps, on the Place d'Armes, a pottery market labeled Terres de Provence takes place. 20 exhibitors present their ceramic work, from the sculptural work to the decorative object through a rigorous and original utility, all earth materials are represented: earthenware, sandstone as porcelain.
- In August: Festival of Mulassier Competition.
- In September: White Raid.
Seyne the Alps Day July 14
- On 14 july 2020
- Petanque competition, Provencal game, food on the street, children's entertainment. Evening: Ball and fireworks fired from the fort.
23rd Raid Valley White - USB Thalweg 04
- From 12 to 13 september 2020
- Raid in orientation over two days by two teams, in the heart of the White Valley. - Overnight camping. - Tours difficult to easy.