- Literary Festival Astonishing Travellers in May.
- World Folklore Festival in July.
- Fireworks on July 14th.
- Festival La Route du Rock in August.
- Quai des Bulles Festival (comics) in October.
- Christmas Market in December.
"It Takes Large" Joachim Romain
- From 27 june to 29 august 2020
- 8 Rue du Point du Jour, Galerie Vincent Tiercin
- The Joachim Roman artist returns in the Great West, St. Malo! - After immersive action (Daedalus) in April 2019 in Vannes and "free view" exhibition space for contemporary art "The workshop Estienne" at Pont Scorff in February 2020, the urban artist Joachim Romain continuously raise the Brittany coast where it originates and asks his posters this summer in Saint Malo for his exhibition "it takes off" in the new gallery Vincent Tiercin. - In line with the new realism and pop art, Joachim Romain transforms the media landscape in which we are conditioned. Visual artist and photographer represented worldwide, it captures, deformed, worn and sublime various communication media and thus demonstrates an awareness of consumerism that surrounds us. - Opening: Friday, June 26, 2020 - 18h / 21h (in the presence of the artist and Saturday 27) - Opening: Friday / Saturday and Sunday from 14h to 19h
Sacred Music Festival
- From 9 july to 16 august 2020
- Cathédrale Saint-Vincent, Intra-Muros, Place Jean de Châtillon
- 49th. - Since the restoration of the St. Vincent Cathedral, completed in May 1972, a Sacred Music Festival is held every summer. It is to live this very culturally visited building, offering the works of the vast repertoire of classical music written for the church. - The Choir of Sacred Music Festival of Saint-Malo, kingpin of the festival occurs every summer, sometimes in conjunction with other training. Various sets, French and foreign, are invited. They are mostly made up of choirs of adults and orchestras. A place is also made to the children's choirs. Some sets are present for many years, including the Ducal Chapel of Düsseldorf, now led by Martin Fratz.
Praise of Shadow
- From 11 july to 2 august 2020
- Passage de la Poudrière, Tour Bidouane
- Inorganic or organic? Directed or natural? Focus or landscape? - The mysterious photographic compositions of Jacques Le Hir skillfully play of darkness and light to disturb our senses. And emotion is also tactile and visual, as these images are close to sculpture. Built on a simple syntax antagonistic, but employed with virtuosity, they touch the quintessential black and white. - These almost abstract forms and mysterious teacher in fine arts found them on the Emerald Coast in Brittany.
"Volleyball Holiday" Beach Volley
- From 13 july to 23 august 2020
- Paramé, Plage de Rochebonne
- Beach volleyball for children 7 years + - Every day on the beach Rochebonne - Weekdays: enrollment drives 10h to 12h. Matches from 14h to 17h. - Free access from 17h to 19h.
From Tiny at the Monumental
- From 14 to 19 july 2020
- 16 rue Maurice Nogues, Parc de la Briantais
- Nature Walk at the discretion of a journey dedicated to the discovery of wildlife tiny Briantais. A big surprise awaits: 5 giant insects have settled in the Park... Perhaps had you spotted in Saint-Malo, those funny musical sculptures are part of the utopian bestiary Anima (Ex) of the collective Musica Rennes Everything remains.
Summer Garden Oniri 2070
- From 15 to 17 july 2020
- Musée Jacques Cartier, Rothéneuf, Rue David Mc Donald Stewart
- Oniri 2070 is a poetic journey, visual and audible the heart of a fantastic and moving archipelago. - music creation and video company Organic Orchestra. - Let the knowledge of people who have built new ways of living, some on the water, others live on earth. As a cabinet of curiosities, objects, machines and manipulations that produce the material show are in full view of all. - On tour, the show is based on a self-contained energy, portable bike, which consumes less of one kilowatt / hour. This system developed in collaboration with many scientists questioning makers and the renewal of our amplified music practices, live performance, video and digital arts. - This summer, The New Wave invests the garden of the Museum Jacques Cartier to offer a week of musical events. The opportunity to remember that support for the creation and the local scene is one of the cornerstones of its activities, and to introduce you to some projects it supports
Movies Outdoors: La La Land
- On 16 july 2020
- Parc de la Briantais, Rue Maurice Nogues
- On a giant screen (Cinétoiles). Remember to bring your chairs / beds and blankets. Film 2017 / 2:08 min / Musical - Romance Damien Chazelle. With Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone. - In the heart of Los Angeles, an actress named Mia becoming serves coffees between two hearings. For his part, Sebastian, passionate jazz plays piano in seedy clubs for sustenance. Both are far from the dream life they aspire... Destiny will bring these sweet dreamers, but their lightning withstand he temptations, disappointments, and the hectic life of Hollywood?
Transat Québec Saint-Malo - Canceled
- From 17 to 26 july 2020
- Départ de Québec - Arrivée à Saint-Malo
- "Quebec and Saint-Malo mark the history of sailing in giving a 10th starting at the oldest offshore race from west to east and nonstop. - This popular marine and general public keen on sailing race looks the height of the transatlantic challenge. In sporting terms, the strong participation of classes Multi50, Class 40, Open and IMOCA, all at the cutting edge of technology, may break all records on the legendary journey of 3000 nautical miles. - The July 12, 2020 at 13:30, the crews will start between Quebec City and Lévis to overcome the whims of the mighty St. Lawrence. It will start later for the great crossing of the Atlantic basin to then engage in the hard battle of the English Channel, just before the first wave of planned arrival at Saint-Malo on 18 and 19 July 2020. Over 35 crews will gather in Quebec City for the Quebec-Saint Malo in 2020. - A great opportunity to celebrate the maritime affinities, cultural and historical ties between the New World and the Old World. Twenty days fetsivités: Quebec from 2 to 12 July and from 17 to 26 July in Saint Malo. - The program, gastronomy, theater, music, science and digital arts. "
Secret Gardens - Anne Vaast
- From 17 july to 23 august 2020
- 2 rue Nicolas Bouvier, Grande Passerelle
- "Interior gardens, gardens dreamed, imaginary gardens, secret gardens, where all the pains, joys, fears, fantasies together, buried as deep at the center of a forest, in the profusion of tangled roots and branches. In these gardens, leaves alphabet, stems, bulbs, fruit combine in carnal forms, sensual symbols. The garden can also be of Eden, dreamy and hypnotic, which refocuses the mind and body, which unifies human beings. - (...) A work with three mediums: ink, acrylic and collage, oil on canvas. Three approaches to the subject, several scales and viewpoints. "
Summer Garden Laura Perrudin
- On 18 july 2020
- Musée Jacques Cartier, Rothéneuf, Rue David Mc Donald Stewart
- UFO pop the borders of a tinted soul electronica and experimental folk music of Laura Perrudin based on the original use of a single instrument: an electric chromatic harp. A personal universe strong that materializes in surprising concerts where she puts the panoply of the perfect geek (laptop, effects pedals, multitrack looper)! - This summer, The New Wave invests the garden of the Museum Jacques Cartier to offer a week of musical events. The opportunity to remember that support for the creation and the local scene is one of the cornerstones of its activities, and to introduce you to some projects it supports - Tickets available at all offices of the Baie Saint-Malo Tourist Office of Mont Saint-Michel.