- Markets: The walk every Thursday and Sunday morning (list of markets Hérault available at the tourist office).
- Easter Fair.
- National holiday and balls on July 13th and 14th.
- Vintage Festival Saint-Chinian: the 3rd Sunday of July.
- Feast of the Saint Lawrence: in August.
- Feast of Saint Aignan: in October.
- Fairs of Toussaint.
- Christmas market: early December.
- Exhibitions, concerts, garage sales, winemaker meetings... (Detailed program of the festivities available at the tourist office).
- Festival Scenes in the Vineyards, Humor Jazz & Terroirs of early June at the Domaine de la Dournie Park.
Show - Body Quartet For Mozart
- On 24 february 2021
- 3 p.m.: Quartet à Corps for Mozart - Par la Cie (1) Promptu - After the success of Pierre et le loup presented in 2019, here is the new creation of Émilie Lalande, dancer "icon" of many - Shows by Angelin Preljocaj. - Deliberately fun, educational and interactive, this show handles Mozart's music like a real playground. A beautiful tribute to the work of this great composer but also to his unpredictable and twirling personality, himself fond of games and games. adventures. - In the center of the stage, a narrator leads the dance and plunges us into this universe where musical instruments, colors and dance mingle. Little by little, she brings the viewer onto the stage. According to his choices, he will give rise to dance duets as sensitive as they are moving which will make this show a unique piece. Here is a gestural and colorful score to discover with malice and humor the richness of Mozart's musical writing. - Duration: 45mn - All Public from 5 years old - Price: 5 € - Booking recommended - Organized by the Sud-Hérault Community of Communes
Show - Yacine Belhousse
- From 5 to 6 march 2021
- 8:30 pm: Yacine Belhousse "Joue son spectacle" - Crossing borders to spread his absurd and surrealist humor, Yacine Belhousse is today a stand-upper which - is exported all over the world. - Revealed by the Jamel Comedy Club alongside Thomas Ngijol and Blanche Gardin, the 38-year-old comedian cultivates a unique comic tone on stage, the web and television, seeking to touch the universality of humor. At home, no punchlines or valves on the news but an anthology of zany characters, a - world populated by cats who talk about politics, a tiger airplane pilot or alien puddles who are astonished at the genre human. - In a smart and benevolent show, Yacine Belhousse now fully assumes her style. This worthy heir of Monty Python and Eddie Izzard, veteran of British humor who has long taken him under his wing, is setting out to conquer the French public. What good news ! - Prices: 15 € / 10 € (reduced) - Duration: 1h10 - Organized by the Sud-Hérault Community of Communes