Face Care Offer-Spa Deep Nature
- From 24 july to 31 october 2021
- 13 Rue Chanzy, spa deep nature
- Come and enjoy a moment of well-being in your Deep Nature Spa in Reims. - Access to the Spa will be offered for any facial treatment of a minimum duration of 45 minutes.
GREEN exhibition by Thomas ARTIS
- From 2 september to 28 october 2021
- 6 Rue Rockefeller, Office de tourisme du Grand Reims
- Gre (ims) by Thomas artis - The Green, the Forest, the Plants, the Jungle and even... the aromatic Herbs, I have always been ecstatic at this chlorophyll nature. - Reims, its monuments, its architecture, these places where you can meet with friends or stroll there, its climate, its atmosphere so special ! - My city, which has evolved a lot in recent years. - Greener, more pleasant to live, always more oriented towards culture. - I wanted to merge the two in a series of creations both green and reims. - Dive into gre (ims) in !
Love of Words
- From 7 september to 7 october 2021
- 3 Place Pierre de Fermat, gourbi
- Louis Calaferte's love of words - Directed by Didier Lelong - Assistant: Patrice Vion - With Élodie Léau (the student) and Alberto Lombardo (the tutor) - If, in Ionesco (the Lesson), the absurdity of language is a way to dynamite a story, for Calaferte words are above all creators of situations. - The passion for language is here intimately linked to the passion for the game. The piece takes us into a veritable vertigo, singular and delirious. While jubilantly pinning down educational systems, she seems to remain in touch with reality. - It is a deeply alive and joyful piece, and more than ever necessary. - The stage principle is simple : a table and two chairs are in turn in their initial functions before becoming each, each, small individual spaces.
Exhibition" Apostate " by Florence Kutten
- From 10 september to 1 november 2021
- Hautes Promenades Jean-Louis Schneiter
- Florence Kutten, an artist who lives and works in Reims, offers an artistic and initiatory journey in a redesigned setting to magnify the Porte de Mars, enhance the alignment trees and offer multiple uses to walkers. - For the first time, an exhibition of 14 sculptures, on pedestals made by Bâtiment Associé and Capremib, will challenge the various visitors with a sound animation. - "My sculptures are contemporary caryatids carrying a world heavy with contradictions, superheroes made up of the very material of this world of its abuses, its vanities and its beauties" details the artist.
Galerie Ephémère-Contemporary Art Fair
- From 14 september to 31 october 2021
- 2 Place du Cardinal Luçon, Palais du Tau
- Galerie Ephémère is the name of the exhibition organized by Crédit Agricole du Nord Est, in partnership with the Palais du Tau. - This exhibition is at the heart of a sustainable approach through projects regularly led by Crédit Agricole du Nord Est with artists from the territory since 2018. - The Palais du Tau is the setting for works by céz art, iemza, jean-Luc Bréda, Ksy Boomkies, the duo Mat x Zekky, Moes, Sabrina Beretta, Smak3 and Wone.
The Wizard of Oz
- On 29 september 2021
- 1 Rue de Vesle, Opéra de Reims
- Projection of the Wizard of Oz with the Bewitched Film. - Dorothy Gale, a young orphan, is raised on a Kansas farm run by her aunt and uncle. - With her dog Toto being persecuted by the evil Almira Gulch, Dorothy asks the three farm workers to protect him. However, nobody seems to take the girl's fears seriously. - Almira Gulch eventually seizes Toto with the intention of killing him. But the dog escapes and returns to Dorothy who then decides to run away. - Arriving at the farm, a tornado forms before Dorothy can take refuge in the cellar… - Judy Garland, queen of jazz, in a dazzling humanist tale where color is staged.
Beethoven Violin Concerto-Euphony Orchestra
- From 1 to 2 october 2021
- 11 Place du 11 Novembre, Théâtre du Chemin vert
- The Euphony Orchestra is very happy to return to the stage of the Théâtre du Chemin Vert after this long absence by offering you its new program : the unmissable and poetic Beethoven Violin Concerto. - An introduction giving some keys to listen will precede the performance of this magnificent concerto. - A prologue as a mouthpiece will give to hear excerpts of the work, a reflection of a very happy period in the composer's life by his serene lyricism, in order to reveal to the public why the violinists consider this "love song" to be the most perfect of the repertoire. - All public - Director: Gabriel Philippot - Soloist: Aline Zeller
Japanese Parties Under the Stars
- On 1 october 2021
- 49 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Planétarium de Reims
- In Japan, every year, traditional festivals are held. Of these, some are related to the stars and seasons. - October 1st is specific, it highlights o-tsukimi, the traditional festival of the moon ! - organized as part of Reims Jap'animate in 2020, the Planetarium and Reims Radiance International propose once again to discover this session will be dedicated to Japanese legends and cults, all embellished with an introduction to the spotting of constellations. - A beautiful way to know more about Japanese culture. - Session proposed as part of the Reims-Nagoya twinning. - Theme: Discovery of the starry sky, legends and Japanese festivals. - Audience: children from 7 years old, teenagers, adults. - Duration: 1 hour - On reservation by phone: limited number of places
Living Room Habitat and Garden
- From 7 to 10 october 2021
- Allée Thierry Sabine, Parc des expositions
- Habitat & Jardin is the new Rémois exhibition of solutions, ideas and workshops to be at home. - 4 days to live a 360° experience, by going to meet companies, craftsmen who can accompany you in your " Home "projects. The time and place to be inspired, to discover new ways to improve and take care of your living space, to facilitate your daily life and thus return home having " full of ideas ". - On site, find a hundred experts interior and exterior design, decoration, work, tableware, real estate, garden & outdoor space for the whole family. And participate in workshops to learn how to do it yourself, acquire good tips and tricks for decorating, tinkering, gardening…
Apéro Locavore #2 At Les Petits Rémois
- On 7 october 2021
- 22 Rue Thiers, Les petits Rémois
- As part of the European Week of Sustainable Development, your café-grocery store in short circuit Rémois organizes its 2nd locavore aperitif ! - A moment of discoveries, meetings and sharing around local and sustainable agriculture, this simple and friendly event is intended for all the good living and epicureans who wish to taste good products made next to their home, exchange with passionate farmers and craftsmen, discover their vision and their profession. - On the menu of this new edition : - - delicious terrines and rillettes artisanal and without preservatives from the farm of Party Est, breeders of Charolais in the Aisne - - warm and committed beers from La Fabule, Marne craft brewery labeled Nature and Progress - - the savory savoury artisanal biscuits of Sacré Sablés - Free event and open to all / Sanitary pass required - Small tastings offered / Paid aperitif formulas - Non-alcoholic craft drinks also available