- The first Sunday of each month: 9am-Market Campagnard 13h - Place de l'Hotel de Ville. Different products are offered: honey, jams, vegetables, champagne, olives, cheeses, wines, poultry ...
- In June and July: Forest Festival (classical music).
- In July, the Artisans Market - Place de l'Hotel de Ville. Twenty artisans are expected to lead the market all day.
- July 13: Fireworks organized by the festival committee. From 22pm: live music on the Place de l'Hotel de Ville. At 10:15 p.m.: Retirement torch, cheerleader. At 23h: fireworks shot from the Institut Charles Quentin.
- In August: Medieval Market: animations and demonstrations - concert.
- The 3rd Sunday of October: Autumn Walk: walk in the forest of 10 km or 20 km to choose from. Supply of road and possibility hot meal on arrival. Booking at the Tourist Office of Pierrefonds.
Exhibition Eugenie, Empress of Fashion
- From 18 june to 19 september 2021
- Rue Viollet le Duc
- Corset and petticoat-crinoline, frock coat and top-of-form... Relive the birth of haute-couture in the Second Empire ! - a fashion influencer - On the occasion of the centenary of the death of Empress Eugénie, discover the exhibition Eugénie, Empress of Fashion, from June 18 to September 19, 2021. - The influence of Empress Eugenie on the fashion of her time is undeniable. Her support for Charles Frederick Worth, the first grand couturier in history, the famous "political dresses" she was required to wear at official events and her very sure taste were driving the nascent fashion industry. The Château de Pierrefonds was one of the showcases of this phenomenon.