"How to Become a Parisian in one Hour" by Olivier Giraud
- From 12 june 2021 to 30 december 2022
- 24 boulevard Poissonnière
- If the reputation of Parisians is no longer to be done in France and abroad, Olivier Giraud's excellent show will allow you to better decode manias, habits and other attitudes of these French like no other! And for Parisians, the mirror of your daily life awaits you...A show 100% in English but which remains easily accessible to the morons of the last row. Come and laugh at the behavior of Parisians in an international atmosphere, as have already done more than 800,000 spectators ! The show is also available in streamingDress code for Parisians: do not change your habits, come in black !
The Sensory Odyssey
- From 23 october 2021 to 4 july 2022
- 36 rue Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire
- From October 23 to July 4, 2022, the Grand Galerie de l'Évolution stages nature, for an extraordinary sensory exploration. On the program of this "Sensory Odyssey": 8 natural environments to discover, from tropical regions to the Arctic sea ice. Throughout the exhibition route, visitors' senses are solicited through very high definition projections (8K filming) on giant screens, or through the diffusion of spatialized sounds and smells. An exhibition in partnership with Sensory Odyssey.
The Lion King
- From 6 november 2021 to 31 july 2022
- 25 rue de Mogador
- From November 6, 2021 (previews from November 6 to 10, 2021), the African savannah is in the spotlight at the Mogador Theater, thanks to the return of one of the most essential musicals: The Lion King! Simba, Scar, Nala, Timon and Pumba come back for the greatest pleasure of young and old alike in a playful and colorful show, which already promises to be one of the events not to be missed in Paris! After a real success in 2007, the award-winning Broadway show is back with its impressive animal costumes, well-known songs and endearing characters. Highly anticipated by the public, The Lion King already seduces! Book your seats quickly!
The World of Steve McCurry
- From 9 december 2021 to 31 july 2022
- 61 rue de Grenelle
- The Maillol Museum offers a dive into the world of the famous photographer Steve McCurry through the exhibition The world of Steve McCurry, from December 9, 2021 to May 29, 2022.This retrospective unveils 150 large-format photographs, from the most famous to the most recent, offering a moving look at humanity. The exhibition takes us to the different countries where the artist has visited: Afghanistan, India, Southeast Asia, Africa, Cuba, the United States, Brazil, Italy, …
Hip Hop 360
- From 17 december 2021 to 24 july 2022
- 221 avenue Jean Jaurès
- The Philharmonie de Paris traces, with the Hip Hop 360 exhibition, the history of the hip hop movement over 40 years. She looks back on the various highlights of this musical genre, such as its birth in the Bronx in the 1970s, the evolution of hip hop in France, Parisian graffiti, rap,... Immersive and interactive, the exhibition offers a circular space of 120 m² in spatialized sound, to select musical pieces to listen to and to discover performances, works and creations in situ.
Oh My God She's Parisian!
- From 8 january to 9 july 2022
- 19 boulevard Saint-Martin
- Getting up late, drinking coffee at the counter, going to the office in a crowded subway, taking care of the children while chewing life to the brim... the daily life of a typical Parisian woman arrives on the stage of the BO Saint-Martin theater. In this twisting one-woman show, Julie Collas explores the overflowing life of the modern woman living in the capital.
Cézanne, Lights of Provence
- From 18 february 2022 to 2 january 2023
- 38 rue Saint-Maur
- The Atelier des Lumières presents the digital exhibition Cézanne, lumières de Provence, from February 18, 2022 to January 2, 2023.An immersive experience by Gianfranco Iannuzzi that immerses visitors in the universe and the major works of the painter Paul Cézanne, evoking his intimate feelings and the atmosphere of his studio. The main theme of the exhibition is nature and the landscapes that inspired the artist: forests, parks and gardens, Provence with the Estaque and the Sainte-Victoire mountain.
- From 19 february 2022 to 8 january 2023
- 30 avenue Corentin Cariou
- Designed for children between 2 and 6 years old, the Fragile exhibition! Offered until January 8, 2023, at the Cité des Sciences et de l'industrie, allows you to discover the fragility of objects and live an adventure in the company of the 6 characters: Windy the balloon, Iggy the egg, Folia the sheet of paper, Glitch the soap, Plot the ball of wool and Roky the pebble. On the program of this exhibition in 3 stages: the audiovisual show Le petit Monde presents the 6 characters and tells how Roky the pebble breaks. With The Great Adventure, children experiment with games, where they have to transport the different characters without breaking them. Finally The Maraboutdeficelle Country is the last stage dedicated to the repair by the children of Roky the pebble.
Pioneers. Artists of a New Genre In the Paris of the Roaring Twenties
- From 2 march to 10 july 2022
- 19 rue de Vaugirard
- The Musée du Luxembourg is hosting the exhibition Pionnières from 2 March to 10 July 2022. Artists of a new genre in the Paris of the Roaring Twenties, which highlights the leading role of women in modern art. In Paris in the 1920s, a new generation of women decided to live their lives as they saw fit and become artists. Pioneers in this field, they will have a great influence on the next generations. This exhibition presents their journeys through a selection of paintings, sculptures, photographs, films, books and textiles.
The Impressionist Decor. At the Springs of the Water Lilies
- From 2 march to 11 july 2022
- Jardin des Tuileries, côté Seine
- From March 2, 2022, the Musée de l'Orangerie will offer an original spotlight on Impressionist painters: their creative forays into decorative art. This style has been invited into everyday life and the greatest artists - Mary Cassatt, Paul Cézanne, Edgar Degas, Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Camille Pissarro and Auguste Renoir... - have not hesitated to try their hand at it. Paintings, fans, ceramics or drawings...: rare and magnificent pieces are exhibited on this occasion.