- The market is held every Tuesday and Saturday morning.
- In August, place at Saint-Louis with its carnival, shows, concerts and gourmet markets.
Opera: The Troubadour
- On 10 october 2020
- Allee Paul Jean Souriau, Salle Eugène Le Roy
- Opera Giuseppe Verdi Live retransmit the Metropolitan Opera of New York. - Ferrando, captain of the guard of Count de Luna, called his men to be vigilant: the Count, jealous, spends his nights under the balconies of the woman he is in love, Leonora, as a troubadour (singer of poems) sings regularly in the gardens of the young woman. They demand while Ferrando tells the story of the brother of the Count, Garzia. - You must wear mask. Alcoholic gel available. Bring the exact amount to be paid (15 € instead + 8 € for the dish garnished = 23 € per person)
The Ricochet Brikabrak
- On 11 october 2020
- Allée Paul-Jean Souriau, Espace Eugène Leroy
- All day: Free circus workshops with the company's case cyrque: juggling, balancing, Chinese pole you attedent. - At 15:30: musical show with Cie Doherty, we will follow the meeting of the Fairies Tree, a new variation on the theme of the tree. - At 17h: Drawing show handled Co. Mouka. Here, no puppets but chalk, light and shadow to follow "the little girl and the raven." For all from 6 years. - Reservations required online. A free place will be left between each group. Mask mandatory in all areas and will be removed once installed at its headquarters.