- The weekly market is held every Tuesday morning.
- Concerts are held in June on the occasion of the feast of music.
- On July 14, National Day, the town has several festivities as a popular dance or fireworks.
The Festival of Possibilities
- From 25 to 26 september 2021
- The Festival of possibilities : - - 25 September 14h, Stade Georges Groussard: Workshop-conference discovery of biodiversity, with the DSNE association - from 14h to 17h: Manufacture of zero waste products, with the association Voisin Voisin Zero Waste. - - September 25, Cinéma Henri-Georges Clouzot 20h30 : "Une idée folle" raises the question of the role of the school in the XXI century. 5 € - - September 26, Halles du marché 9: 30 Manufacture of bird nest boxes, with the association Groupe Ornithologique des Deux-Sèvres. - Workshop the fresco for the climate led by Nicolas Lopez. From 10: 00 to 12: 00 - Animation the Peditrain from the market to the station - - September 26, "The route des arts opens the station" : from 10h to 17h. - Exhibition and enhancement of the station by the collective La Route des Arts. - Friendly aperitif offered by the municipality. Bring your picnic
Fair of Know-How and Craftsmanship
- From 2 to 3 october 2021
- Fair of know-how and craftsmanship - Saturday 2 October 10h - 19h anddiday3 October 10h - 18h - Organized by the Municipality - Salle de l'hélianthe - Every 2 years, the city of La Crèche organizes the salon des savoir-faire et de l'artisanat d'art, at the salle de l'hélianthe. This year, about thirty exhibitors, specially chosen for the quality of their know-how, will share their passion with visitors in many disciplines. Throughout the weekend, demonstrations will allow you to fully appreciate the complexity of the work and the transformation of the material. - Free admission - Mandatory sanitary pass