Every Sunday morning, the village is animated by a colorful market and flavors.
Table of producers is a night market that brings together local producers only (not for resale) where you can make your market and come eat there from 19h in music and lively atmosphere, every Friday night during the summer.
Mid-July is held the fair in basketry with 40 weavers who come from all over France. Second fair most important baskets of France.
The first weekend of August takes place the flea market brings together more than 70 professionals and enthusiasts draining many bargain hunters.
- From 28 october 2020 to 3 january 2021
- Palais des Évêques, Place du Château
- The Tourist Information Office presents the Creators' Corner. An exhibition space for local crafts. To discover, admire, offer and have fun with Ms. Castanier stained glass, Mr. Maignan wood turner and sculptor and Mr. Bouldouyre ceramic specialist in Raku. Free access.
- From 22 november 2020 to 3 january 2021
- Place du Château, Salles du Château
- Celebrate Christmas and the expertise of artisans: 20 various craft stalls and varied: decorative, sweets, jewelery, books, baskets, leather and much more... - Young and old alike will find their happiness, to offer or to have fun, and this is a special opportunity to discover local artisans, all on a musical Christmas background.