- The weekly markets are held every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday morning.
- Cultural and artistic exhibitions are also held throughout the year in the beautiful sights of the city, like horse shows, horse racing or musical events.
- In March, the Great Place to princely evening Chantilly with a unique costume castle tour.
- In early May, the town offers its Spring Arts with many cultural and artistic events.
- In mid-May, you can discover and buy local vegetables during Days.
- In June held the Prix de Diane, famous horse race.
- Concerts are held in June on the occasion of Music Day.
- The Chantilly triathlon is held in August with a unique course in the heart of the Grand Canal and the castle park.
- A Christmas market with entertainment is also proposed in December.
- From 19 may to 1 august 2021
- 1 Rue du Connètable
- Carmontelle (1717-1806), real name Louis Carrogis, was an officer in the service of the Orléans who sketched the portraits of the guests of the Palais-Royal in black stone, gouache and watercolor. - The Goncourts, passionate about eighteenth-century art, define him as "a man who made the society of his time stand before him", from Buffon (1707-1788), naturalist, steward of the King's Garden, and La Condamine, chemist, man of letters and traveler, to the geographer Cassini and Doctor Gatti, doctor of the king who engaged in the first inoculation tests. - The salons that welcome the philosophers of the Enlightenment are evoked with Mme d'Epinay, Mme du Châtelet, Ange-Laurent Lalive de Jully, and the Duke of Chartres, Philippe-Egalité. - Carmontelle portrays the writers Grimm, Bachaumont, the musicians Jean-Philippe Rameau and Mozart as a child, playing in Paris in 1763 with his father and sister. - Office of the Commissioner : - Nicole Garnier, General curator of Heritage in charge of the Condé Museum. - Practical information : - Location: Graphic arts studio of the Château de Chantilly
Terroir Festival at the Château de Chantilly
- From 26 to 27 june 2021
- Rue du Connétable
- The Château de Chantilly and the Parc Naturel Régional – Oise Pays de France organize a free public and family event for the inhabitants of the territory highlighting a selection of local artisans and producers. - On the weekend of June 26 and 27, a real lively market will take place at the entrance of the Castle Park. Throughout this weekend, find seasonal fruit and vegetable stalls on short circuit, a selection of local artisans, all topped with a Chantilly cream bar and many animations (music, wooden games, donkey rides, farm animals...). - Program (full program coming soon) : - - Crafts: haute couture embroidery, farrier, clouterie, stone cutting, soap factory… - - Producers: Market gardeners, beekeepers, production of aromatic and medicinal plants, breeders… - - Animations: Demonstration of whipped cream, wooden games, composting workshop, educational farm, musical animation… - Rate : - - Free entrance for all to the lively market of local artisans and producers. - - Visitors wishing to go to the Castle, the park, the Grandes Ecuries must bring a ticket. - Practical information - - Don't forget to take a large shopping cart or your shopping cart to make your market - - A plant barter will be organized, to participate please bring your plants