- The weekly markets are held every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday morning.
- Cultural and artistic exhibitions are also held throughout the year in the beautiful sights of the city, like horse shows, horse racing or musical events.
- In March, the Great Place to princely evening Chantilly with a unique costume castle tour.
- In early May, the town offers its Spring Arts with many cultural and artistic events.
- In mid-May, you can discover and buy local vegetables during Days.
- In June held the Prix de Diane, famous horse race.
- Concerts are held in June on the occasion of Music Day.
- The Chantilly triathlon is held in August with a unique course in the heart of the Grand Canal and the castle park.
- A Christmas market with entertainment is also proposed in December.
TSF Jazz Chantilly Festival at the Château de Chantilly
- From 1 to 3 july 2022
- From noon to midnight, the first tsf jazz chantilly festival will offer 16 concerts on its Large Stage installed in front of the Castle, an opening concert in solo piano under the Dome of the Castle Stables on Friday evening for a Gala evening reserved for Festival partners and jazz professionals, a great musical brunch on Sunday lunchtime and inevitably musical surprises throughout the weekend. - On July 1st, go to the stables for a solo piano concert by the incredible Abdullah Ibrahim, attention very limited quantities. - On the 2nd, from noon to midnight we find Ibrahim Maalouf, Michel Portal, Tchavolo Schmitt, George Cables and many others! - On the 3rd, in the company of Melody Gardot, Belmondo Quintet, Rhoda Scott, Emmet Cohen, or Cimafunk! - Very soon, we will reveal new names and more details about this new festival that promises!
National Final of the Best Apprentices of France in Equine Professions
- On 2 july 2022
- Route de l'Aigle
- See you on Saturday, July 2 at the Chantilly racecourse to see the best apprentices from France representing the horse trades compete. - The Chantilly racecourse, the Senlis Equestrian Center and the afasec Racing School in Gouvieux will be the scene of the final of the Competition for One of the best apprentices in France for the horse trades, a prestigious and multidisciplinary event valuing the skills of future professionals in the sector. The highlight of these two days of events will take place on Saturday, July 2 at the France Galop racecourse in Chantilly during a race meeting "Oh! Races" in semi-nocturnal. - Six final tests for the competition "One of the best apprentices in France". As you know, four new professions in the equine sector are being represented for the first time in the competition for One of the best apprentices in France this year: the groom-trainer, the riding teacher, the training rider and the lad-driver, in addition to the two already registered: the farrier and the saddler-harness maker. - On the program : - * personalized appointments with employment-orientation equi-resources advisors and educational teams, - * demonstrations of three-hammer forging and saddlery, - • life-size immersions with a mechanical horse and virtual reality cameras, - • many games, - • and many other surprises!
"Oh! Races" at the Chantilly Racecourse
- On 2 july 2022
- Route de l'Aigle
- On Saturday, July 2, 2022, the Chantilly racecourse will host its first semi-nocturnal racing meeting of the summer! - Adorned with lights, decorated with bubbles, filled with food trucks with various flavors that will delight all taste buds, a festive atmosphere and a guinguette, the festivities will also delight children spoiled by animations such as merry-go-round, pony ride, bag races, ponycycle®. - Oh! races is also a rare event where trainers and jockeys come together to meet the public, and thus share the moments of a life made of passion and competition for a magnificent, noble and powerful animal. - Sponsored and supported by France Galop partners, 8 high-level horse races are scheduled : - • the Price of Lions - • the Price of the Futaie des Epinettes - • the Magdeleine Prize - • the Price of the Training Center - • the Price of the Verdun District - • the Price of the Cantilian Area - • the Price of Trifle - • the Price of Saint Patrick's Day - Between the races, animations - including the presence of the 'Brotherhood of the Whipping Knights' and two pony races - will punctuate this summer afternoon. At the end of the races, the Electrik Monday group will animate the Scales enclosure by offering an ultra festive concert of pop, disco, rock covers... And the public will be able to take possession of the Presentation Circle, transformed into a dance floor for this occasion. From 16 o'clock to 23:30, the doors of the hippodrome are graciously open to you, take advantage of it by downloading your free ticket on the website... one click and you enter!