- Throughout the year: Discover Chalons over water thanks to boat rides an electric motor on the Mau and the Nau. During the day, with Eau'dyssée: the commented tour, lasting about 45 minutes, you can admire an unusual angle to Chalons many sites and monuments and discover several bridges, one of the most former date of 1560 (bridge Mariners). In the evening, it's showtime with Métamorph'eau'ses. The monuments and bridges are adorned with lights for an enchanting and magical show. Consult the Tourist Office to see the departures.
- The first week of June: Festival Theater Street: The Furies.
- July: Music Festival of here and elsewhere. free performances outdoors.
- In July-August: Chalons Beach. Grand Jard beside the Canal Lateral to the Marne. Many water activities and sports, bars, sunbeds...
- In September: Fair in Chalons, 2nd and agricultural trade show in the country, and its festival in Fair Stage (a free concert day).
- In October: War on Screen International film festival of war.
- December: Christmas Market and many events and shows + end of studies show students from the School of Circus Arts.
November 2021 in La Porte du Der