- Markets every Monday afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Ronde des Sangliers (mountain biking, cycling and walking) on the 2nd Sunday of March.
- Easter Fair.
- Garage sale on Easter Sunday.
- Bauge the Secret, in June.
- Blues Festival between May and July.
- Garage sale on the first Saturday of July.
- Medieval festival on July 14th.
- Theatrical visits, the 3rd weekend of September (Heritage Days).
- Biennial Painting and Sculpture in October.
- Foulques III Nerra show at the end of November.
- Escaliblues, at the Pub Excalibur, blues concerts, Easter Sunday.
- Blues Festival, at the Clairefontaine Manor, numerous concerts from May to July.
- Christmas market.
At the end of August, there is a party called "Bocé Aut'fois", whose program is as follows: preparation and tasting of soups and jams, slide show on the history of Bocé, shoemaking, basketry, organ of barbarism, memories of yesteryear by former students of St. Anne's School, sleigh ride; bicycle contest and flower umbrellas for children; boules games, stories and stories read for young and old.
From May to December, except November at the water mill, from the 2nd Sunday to the 3rd Sunday of the month from 14h to 18h: free exhibition of the association Art and culture in Guédaniellissois country.
In August, the NTP festival offers two plays a day. Spirit trestles for this festival that takes place outdoors in a magical setting. The merry troupe of 20 actors from the major theater schools will offer great classics revisited, priced from 5 to 15 €. Do not miss !
- On 18 september 2021
- 59 place du marché, Baugé
- Introduction to the pendulum with practical exercises. - On registration.
- From 23 to 25 september 2021
- Stella Ciné
- The year 2021 marks the 600th anniversary of the 1421 battle of Vieil-Baugé. - On this occasion, the city of Baugé-en-Anjou organizes a conference : "Beings and their remains. Baugé, 15th century, a battle in the history of the 3 kingdoms"