Located in the territory of Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer, in the Bouches-du-Rhône, the lighthouse of La Gacholle takes place on the dike to the sea, between the ponds of the Lady, the Tampan, and Galabert.
Built at the end of the 19th century to facilitate access to Beauduc's anchorage, it was partially destroyed during the Second World War and returned to service in 1948. The building has a square tower masonry smooth eighteen meters from above.
Automated in 1996, it is now lit thanks to solar energy. Used by the S.N.P.N, it does not visit unfortunately.