Saint-Pair-sur-Mer is located on the coast of the tides, 4 km south of Granville, the Monaco of the north face Chausey, enchanting islands, and near the Mont-Saint-Michel.
Backed the campaign, on the open sea, the towns of Saint-Pair and Kairon offer an ideal setting for holidays in the great outdoors, and offer a wide variety of leisure activities (sports, library, casino, mini golf).
The 5 km beach can practice all water sports: swimming (with retention of sea water), windsurfing, boating, fishing.
The campaign suggests long walks, riding or mountain biking, sightseeing, sites have retained their authenticity.
Many events: concerts, fireworks, antiques, hiking, guided walks in the city, visiting the church, exhibitions at the Sainte-Anne chapel, farm markets, drawing competitions and sand castles, contest petanque, horse shows, sporting events ...
The Mardi Renk'arts: musical rendezvous all summer on the Place de Gaulle from 20:30.
The "Anime 13", 13 July: numerous concerts and festivals and big fireworks, the most beautiful South Channel.
The second half of August, Festival Jazz in the Bay.
Early November, Festival of Circus Arts "Second Gesture".
For more information, contact the Tourist Office on +33 2 33 50 52 77.
- From 31 may to 2 june 2019
- 2, Rue de la Plage
- From 10h to 19h. Ephemeral shops of women in beach cabins in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer. - Information: Tel. +33 6 85 32 80 95 - Dyke of Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Concert at the Carmel Chapel
- On 7 june 2019
- 213 Route de Lezeaux
- At 11 o'clock. As part of the 75th anniversary of the Normandy Landings "Voices for Shared Peace" - a musical and cultural project in partnership with the Anne Frank School of Düren in Germany and the Anne Frank School of Saint-Pair. - Concert followed by a picnic on site. - Price: free - open to all. - Information: Tel. +33 2 33 70 60 41 - Carmel, in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Migratory Bird House Nature Exit: The Ringed Plover
- On 12 june 2019
- Embouchure du Thar, Kairon
- At 14h. The Ringed Plover is a small migratory wading bird. We will meet him on the beaches to discover his way of life and see how it is possible to protect him. We can also observe other species of seaside (which make the wealth of the Normandy coastline. - Provide binoculars. Without reservation. - Price: € 5 (free under 12 years old). - Information: Tel. +33 2 33 49 65 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Meeting at the Blockhaus car park (south Thar), in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Concert of the La Canterie du Rey Choir
- On 14 june 2019
- 21, Place Charles de Gaulle
- At 8:30 pm Living choir, varied repertoire: world songs, varieties, and classical works. - Price: free participation. - Church of Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Harley Davidson Grand West Rally
- From 15 to 16 june 2019
- Place des loisirs
- From 10am to 11pm on Saturdays and from 10am to 6pm on Sundays. - This year Harley-Davidson endorses the use of his name and officially recognizes it as a Harley Davidson event. "Hat for them for organizing last year," says Jean-Pierre Postel, representative of the chapter of Caen. The brand had no event in the West. This gathering in the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel could therefore become permanent. "When an event has worked, we put it in our international event book, the Harley Owners Group, HOG," explains Jean-Pierre Postel. - "Harley Davidson road trip proposed by the association Saint Michel Harley-Davidson and blue hatching". - The departure will take place in Saint Pair on sea, we will follow the road of the bay by Jullouville, Carolles, the cliffs of Champeaux, Saint John the Thomas, Dragey-Ronthon, Normandy Ulm - Val Saint Father, towards the parking of Biscuiterie from Mont Saint Michel. - Approximately 250 Harley-Davidson will be present on this course with World War II military vehicles in period dress. - On the program for these two days: - - Baptisms in Harley Davidson (participation with a minimum of 10 €, entirely donated to associations), - - Norman craft village, - - Concerts throughout these two days with various groups (programming to follow on our Facebook page), - - Activities for children, - - Exhibition of World War II military vehicles for the 75th anniversary of the landing, US vehicles and Road Trip, - - Evening meal under marquee - On-site catering: sandwiches, food truck... - Entrance and parking will be free for all. - Event organized for the benefit of sick children with disabilities. All funds will be donated to the associations. All bikers are welcome. - On-site catering (mussels fries or English plate) on Saturday evening from 18h with a concert. - Price: free admission but € 5 per headphone to access the run. - Information: Tel. +33 6 51 88 05 68 or email@example.com - Recreation park, Saint-Pair-Sur-Mer.
- On 18 june 2019
- Place Maurice Marland
- Starting at 17h. Many animations place Marland throughout the evening. - Price: free - open to all. - Information: Tel. +33 2 33 70 60 41 - Place Marland, in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Exhibition of Photographs
- From 24 june to 3 july 2019
- 40 Place de la Gare
- From Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, July 3 - Photographs made by the students of Anne Frank School during extracurricular activities with Patrice Meunier. - Price: free. - Information: Tel. +33 2 33 90 41 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Municipal media library, 40 place of the station, in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
- On 26 june 2019
- Allée Lecourtois
- At 8:30 pm "Ah! The Albergo Bella Vista "by the children's workshop. Improvisations in a closed room in which only the hotel can gather so many socially different people: chances, necessities, initiations, settling of accounts, comical ones especially: to the happiness of the children. - Price: free. - Information: Tel. +33 6 86 70 23 22 - Multipurpose room Michel Fraboulet, in Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
Latino Rock Dance Party
- On 29 june 2019
- 2 Rue de la Plage
- From 8 pm to midnight. Latin dance party, rock, bachata, salsa, merengue, kizomba. - Price: 5 € the evening. - Information: Tel. +33 7 82 51 31 98 - Joa Casino of Saint-Pair-sur-Mer.
- On 30 june 2019
- Organized by the association Bouj @ Kairon. - Information and registration: Tel. +33 6 37 82 92 16. - At Kairon (Saint-Pair-sur-Mer).
From the port of Granville, you will embark on an excursion to the Channel Islands or Chausey.
The proximity of famous landmarks such as Mont-Saint-Michel and the Normandy landing beaches, you can organize outings not exceeding the day.