A wall and a tower thousand years of history, with a small courtyard facades of the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth century. Painted ceilings and frescoes of the seventeenth.
Much of the original castle was destroyed by the Black Prince in 1355. There is at this time that the walls and the tower. Since then, the castle has been modified, rebuilt each time and gradually brought his "stone" in the building ....
It was inhabited by nobles until the revolution, then Reverdy family until 1990. Significant changes (raising roofs, partitions, floors) were undertaken at the beginning of the last century.
He did not visit but guest rooms are offered.