The hotel Genou de Guiberville is a mansion located at number 2 of the Place des Vosges, in the 4th arrondissement of the capital.
It was built in the early seventeenth century, during the creation of this square designed by the architect Louis Métereau, called Place Royale until 1800.
Presenting the typical appearance of the buildings of the square, built in stone and brick, the building has been classified since 1955 (facades, roofs and arcaded gallery).
The mansion houses an art gallery and a restaurant on the ground floor. Private property, it does not visit but can mark a walk in this historic district of the capital.
Information on +33 1 49 52 42 63.