Covered passage installed in the 2nd district of Paris, the passage Ben-Aïad takes place between the street Mandar and the street Léopold-Bellan. Built in the first half of the 19th century, it takes its name from General Mahmoud Ben Aïad, a rich Tunisian owner who bought it in 1853.
Ninety meters long and three meters wide, it is surmounted by a large glass roof. Low maintenance because not profitable enough, it is now closed to the public. Through the entrance gate, however, it is possible to see the access to the ancient baths Salmon, now Salmon hotel.