The museum of the Health Service of the Armies of Paris takes place in the 5th district of the capital, place Alphonse Laveran. Founded in 1916, it was created at the same time as the application school of the Val-de-Grâce Military Health Service. It was opened to the public in 1986.
The collections presented on the spot deal with the creation and the missions of the service of health of the armies, the uniforms, or the hygiene and the prevention. The Paris Army Health Service Museum is also the scene of various temporary thematic exhibitions.