Located in the 17th arrondissement of Paris, the Sainte-Marie des Batignolles church was built between 1828 and 1851 under the direction of Jacques Molinos and thanks to the donations of Charles X and the Duchess of Angouleme.
Listed as a Historical Monument, this neo-classical building has a beautiful Greek temple form. Outside, its pediment is supported by four columns, and the whole does not have a steeple.
Inside, the decor is very sober and severe, like all the churches built under the Restoration. We can still note the presence of a flat ceiling with painted compartments and a beautiful carved altarpiece.