Place of worship located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, in the heart of the Champs-Elysees district, the chapel of Notre-Dame-de-Consolation is today under the direction of the priestly fraternity Saint-Pie-X.
Built in the former site of the Bazaar of Charity, the building is dedicated to the memory of the victims of the fire of May 4, 1897. Its architect was rewarded for his work by obtaining a gold medal for the first time. Universal Exhibition of 1900.
Listed as a Historical Monument, the chapel Notre-Dame-de-Consolation presents a portal vault surmounted by a statue of Charity and Faith. Original, his Way of the Cross presents mortuary sculptures dedicated to the victims. The interior sculptures are the work of Louis-Auguste Hiolin, and the stained glass windows of Henri Carot.