St Thibault St. Paul Doumer: There was a 13th century chapel, which was established as a parish before 1420. In 1453 it was dedicated to St Thibault. Three new bells were cast in 1623. It was demolished before 1810 and rebuilt between 1810 and 1842.
Traditional farm educational, 155 rue de Verdun is an educational farm located in the old station Mandres-les-Roses. Set on 25 hectares, it offers activities for breeding and grain cultivation. It develops agronomic practices that respect the environment.
Portal Fraizière: Jean-Melchior Frezier, Parisian businessman, bought in 1824, ownership and fragmented. In the late 19th century, Fraizière is inhabited by the poet Francois Coppe. Today the Fraizière leaving only the portal.
Farm of Mr. and dovecote, rue du General Leclerc: This farm is the former home of Monsieur, brother of King Louis the 16th who bought it in 1774 and was known as the stronghold of the Grey Towers. Its present appearance dates from the seventeenth. The farm of Mr. houses since 1986 the Town Hall.