The small street or alley Watch Twinning, one enters the park fountain Pigeons, today gorgeous arboretum with calm and relaxation in the shade of the many trees.
The park consisted of a portion of the property Lagny castle that belonged to Marie of Luxembourg which we now track since 1521. We know that M Bercheny, lord of Luzancy was also owner of the castle. It is under the Second Empire landscape creation reveals its art in the park fountain Pigeons. A generation of landscape is the growing demand of particular small and medium bourgeoisie.
Walkers and nature lovers will find a quiet sweetness, athletes can about them to clear a path among the busiest roads arranged.
Information: Tel. : +33 1 60 22 25 63 or +33 1 60 01 87 99.