The village of Aydoilles appears in the 12th century under the name of Aidells and was part of the Ban Vaudicourt.
The Ban of Vaudicourt depended on large Chancellery Chapter Remiremont including the villages of Aydoilles in Fontenay Le Roulier and part of Nonzeville.
It was a fief of the Church of Remiremont. It depended on the Bailiwick of Vosges, provost of Bruyeres and followed "the custom of Lorraine."
We find the name Aydoilles other forms: Edouelle; staves (name from parts which were made with oak barrel manufactured originally by the Gauls).
April 3, 1472, John gave his Serocourt count including the Duke of Lorraine Aidoilles. Sergeant Thomas can divert some water from the creek to power his mill Edoille.
Doelle was pastor of the five networks of oats annually for the safeguard duty.
During the fifteenth, 16th and 17th centuries, the Vosges knew one of the most tragic period in their history. Aydoilles was completely destroyed during the Thirty Years War by the Swedes (1st half of XVII). Lorraine was totally devastated and it took a century to begin to repopulate. Peace returned only in the region in 1766, the date of the meeting of Lorraine to France.
During the first months of 1790, was part Aydoilles successively Township GUGNECOURT then Girecourt on Durbion and was then attached to the district in Canton of Bruyères.