- Grotto of Villars.
- Châteaux of Puyguilhem and Bourdeilles.
- Nontron cutlery.
- Brantôme, the green Venice of Périgord.
- Saint-Jean-de-Côle, ranked among the most beautiful villages in France.
- Périgueux, its old town and its cathedral.
- Thiviers and the museum of foie gras.
- Sorges and the truffle museum.
- Large pond of Saint-Estèphe, its blue flag and its nautical base.
- Aquatic Center Ovive in Nontron.
- Piégut-Pluviers market, one of the most beautiful markets of the Dordogne.
- Many hiking trails.
20 € per person
Located 11.4 mi from Abjat-sur-Bandiat