Free guided tour of the distillery (French and English).
Free access :
- The Lavandoscope, a unique place, entirely dedicated to Lavender…
- Discovery trails : "the museum of fields" and the trail of the "great lands"… at the heart of the exploitation.
- The plant library… to discover the secret of plants grown or harvested in the nearby nature.
- The gallery / exhibition where every year local artists come to surprise you…
But also :
- The shop, discover our organic products, in the heart of the farm.
- Lavender and derivatives, Essential Oils, Floral Waters, Soaps, Cosmetics, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants, Herbs of Provence, Syrups, Small spelled, Lentils, Chickpeas…
- The Arômatic'bar, make a gourmet stop ? … refreshing ? … taste the Aromatic'diabolos, a crepe with Petit Spelledere under the centuries-old chestnut trees…
- Our workshops :
- Outings Lavande, "in the skin of a lavender" (from July 6 to August 17,2017) :
Guided by the producer, come to harvest and distill your Lavender.
Tuesdays at 2 : 30 pm and Thursdays at 10 : 00 am,
Duration 2 hours 30 minutes,
From 6 years old,
Rates : 10,00 € per person and 6,00 € from 6 to 12 years old.
- Workshop soap, "become a soap-dish one day ! "
Discover the ancient method of making natural soap by making your own soaps.
On Tuesday 04/04,11/04,18/04,25/04,24/10 and 31/10 at 14h30,
On Mondays from 03/07 to 21/08 at 14h30,
Duration 2 hours,
From 10 years (accompanied by an adult),
Prices : 12,00 € per person.
- Arom'Inquests : Riddle Trail : Equipped with your kit, criss-cross the plantations and explore the universe of the distillery to discover the secret of Arôma'plantes. (free)