Availability: every day (including exceptional dates)
Times: the museums, monuments and attractions are generally open from 10am to 6pm. They generally close on Monday and Tuesday.
All of the practical information about the museums, monuments and attractions is outlined in the leaflet that you will be given when you collect your Paris Museum Pass.
The leaflet is available in the following 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese
• Please note: Your pass must be collected directly from the address indicated on the voucher
Please bring your voucher in order to collect your pass
• How to activate your pass: In order to make your first visit, you must write (without any crossings out or alterations) your surname, first name and the date: your pass will then be valid for 2 or 4 consecutive days
• Please note: the day the pass is used for the first time is considered as one calendar day. Therefore if you first use it on Monday at 4pm, Monday is counted as a full day of use
The Paris Museum Pass does not grant you access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours * Pets not allowed
• When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your pass, but your pass will only be valid for the 2 or 4 consecutive days following its first use (valid for 12 months only from the date of purchase). Even if you buy it today, you can use your pass at a later date
• please note: the majority of museums and monuments are free for under-18s and EU citizens under 26
• The exception to this is the Palais de la Decouverte, which is only free for those under the age of 6 years