• * this activity is only available from april to november**
Discover Bordeaux in this unique vehicle and and try a box of Cannelés, a regional treat!
Climb aboard a Citroen 2cv and sit back while your private guide-driver recounts the history of Bordeaux from the Roman era to the present day!
During this 1 hour journey you can enjoy the most beautiful monuments of the city from the open top car:
• Colonne des Girondins
• Place des Quinconces
• Allées de Tourny
• Notre Dame church
• Cour Mably
• Grand Théâtre
• La Bourse and the water mirror
• Porte Cailhau
• Porte de Bourgogne
• Grosse Cloche
• The Cathédrale Saint André and Pey Berland Tower
• Palais Rohan (Town Hall)
• Place Dauphine known as Place Gambetta
• Palais Gallien (Roman amphitheatre)
• The Jardin Public and the beautiful Rue D'aviau
There will be photo stops at the Cathedral Saint André and the Tour Pey Berland so you can remember this ride!
You can then try the local delicacy: Cannelés! You will be given a box of 8 Cannelés!
Choose this Citroen 2cv tour and enjoy a pleasant trip through the city!