Discover aix en provence and its surrounding areas thanks to the city pass. Whether for one, two or three days, enjoy unlimited access to public transportation, visit popular tourist sites and benefit from several shopping discounts in the pays d'aix region!
The pass offers freee access to several sites a few steps away from the city centre such as:
• The Musée Granet & Granet XXe museum
• The Fondation Vasarely museum
• The Atélier de Cézanne workshop (book in advance)
• The Bastide du Jas de Bouffan manor (book in advance) *** closed for work
• the Carrière de Bibémus quarry (book in advance)
• The Pavillon Vendôme
• Tapestry Museum
• Vieil Aix Museum
• Califet Art Center
Go on a tour of the old centre with your guide and travel from district to district on a small tourist train.
You can also use your pass to discover the Pays d'Aix region. With unlimited access to the bus network, journey through the 36 towns and enjoy the beauty of the Provençal landscapes. Then, head to the essential sites in Provence, such as:
• The Jardins Val Joanis gardens (except weekends)
• The Mémorial des Milles
• The Silvacane Abbey
• The Mediterranean Forest Eco-museum
• The Barben Castle
Upon returning to the city centre, use your free time to browse through the boutiques in Aix-en-Provence. Get several discounts and benefits in stores, restaurants and vineyards in the region.
Make the most of your trip and discover the beauty of Provence thanks to the City Pass!