General Rental Conditions.
1 - the book.
- Reservations can be made by mail, telephone and on-site www.camping laclairiere. Fr.
- Reserving a camping site or an accommodation involves the signing of a lease and.
The payment of a deposit calculated based on the type of rental:
- To book a camping site: Regulation of 70 € including 54 € 16 € deposit fee.
- When booking accommodation: a settlement of 200 € deposit which 16 € fee per week.
- When booking a weekend: the settlement of the entire stay.
- The booking is final once it has received written confirmation from us.
- The balance must be paid one month before your arrival.
- No refund or no reduction will be made in the case of delayed arrival or departure.
Advance for whatever reasons. Regulation of all days and / or nights booked will be due in full.
2 - payment method.
- By bank check (payable to the selected site)
- By mandate letter.
- Cheques holidays.
- By credit card.
3 - prices.
- They include: renting a camping site or an accommodation (for the number of persons indicated)
the supply of gas, and electricity for the accommodation, access to the playground, with shared bathroom,
- They do not include: fees for booking a location, tax, hire.
Linen, bed linen for accommodation, cleaning the rental end of stay (the deposit of 50 €
Upon arrival will be cashed if the household is not sufficient), some activities...
4 - holiday.
- The rental of camping pitch: the pitch is rented by the night. It is available from 16.
Pm on day of arrival and must be vacated before 12 am on departure day.
- The rental of lodging:
The week: the accommodation is rented from Saturday to Saturday. It is available from 15 pm on the day of your.
Arrival and must be released at 10 am on departure day.
At the night: Arrival at your convenience. It is available from 15 pm on day of arrival and must.
Be released at 10 am on departure day.
A deposit of 200 € will be requested the day of your arrival, to guarantee a refund of accommodation.
Good condition, and an additional deposit of 50 € as collateral for a refund of the accommodation clean. They.
Shall be returned the day of your departure after inventory and inventory under deduction of expenses.
Rehabilitation and / or missing items.
The campsite manager must be notified of any delay in your arrival in order to retain your tenancy.
Location or accommodation. No news from you 24 hours after the date of arrival, he.
Reserves the right to dispose of the slot that you can not claim any refund of.
5 - change of contract and cancellation of stay.
- Reserving a camping site or an accommodation is registered, it is forbidden to sublet or.
Transfer to another person.
- Any amendment to the contract may result in changes in the amount of the fee more or less has.
Be reported and will be effective after the approval of the Manager. In case of misrepresentation, the contract will.
Automatically terminated and payments will remain the campsite.
- For cancellations, the deposit and the booking fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
6 - shots, video.
We may need to take your picture to remake our advertisements. If you do not want to, it will.
Notify us by mail before your arrival.
7 - visitors.
Visitors are required to report to reception before entering the campground and park their cars.
The car park at the entrance, visitor fee 2 € / day. They are the responsibility of the campers receive.
8 - animal.
Pets are allowed at a charge and to the extent that the basic hygiene rules are.
Met (needs, hair in the rental...). They should in no case left alone or near your location.
Or accommodation, they must be leashed, tattooed, vaccinated against rabies. The health record you.
Will be asked on the day of arrival.
Dogs 1st and 2nd categories are prohibited.