|Terms and Conditions for Cottage Rental.|
1. Holiday price - The price is guaranteed for the agreed period, on receipt of full payment. The price of stay includes bedding (sheets, pillowcases, light duvets) and towels. The price is based on accommodation only. We are able to provide a set of provisions, if necessary, please contact us to clarify your needs. If you pay online, whereas the reservation is secure from the time the order is transactional.
2. Deposit return - A deposit of 250 € will be required upon arrival, which will be cashed and held as collateral. It will be returned within 10 days of your departure, less the cost of any breakage, damages and costs incurred if any.
3. Self Care - You are responsible for any breakage, damage or loss to property and to provide all the amenities, and leave it in good order and in a clean condition as found. The cottage will be clean upon arrival and should be left that way at first. If the Gite is not left clean, a cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit. If you or your party commit any abuse or serious damage to property or all comfort, we reserve the right to treat your holiday as canceled, and force you to leave the property immediately without any compensation.
4. Electricity costs - 50 KW per day included in the price. Over 50KW per day 15 cents per KW.
5. Arrival / Departure times - Arrivals and departures only on Saturdays. Arrival after 16h hours should be but not later than 22h hours and departure before 10h hours on other days and times by prior arrangement.
6. Cancellation by you - As stated in paragraph 1, the deposit is not refundable, but should be canceled holiday less than 8 weeks before arrival, the full 100% of the deposit less the cost must be paid. Provided cancellation is unavoidable, these costs should be recovered by your personal travel insurance. We strongly recommend that insurance be taken to protect against the cancellation of an unavoidable accident, illness or injury, or failure of your vehicle one day self-drive holiday.
7. Ability Housing - This should be agreed when booking to enable us to provide the accommodation that best suits your needs. In no event shall the maximum number of occupants stated on the booking to be exceeded, if that happens then either an additional 250 € per week per additional person will be required on arrival, or we reserve the right to deny admission to ownership of any of your party in excess of the agreed number.
8. Services - All precautions are taken to ensure that all information is as accurate as possible, but there may be cases where facilities or features described should be modified or withdrawn. There may be rare occasions when for reasons beyond our control of a property must be removed. In such cases, we aim to find similar alternative accommodation, if possible, and if it is not possible or acceptable, all payments received will be refunded.
9. The use of the rental - We take the issue of your security very seriously, however, we can not be held responsible for accidents on the property resulting from improper use of facilities. I hereby waive any claim or claims of any cause or nature, whether it be of a nature or not negligent, or loss, however, if, against the owners of La Pierre D'Angle and I on behalf of my spouse / partner / children, parents, children and adults, and / or anyone who would accompany me as a result of damage, injury, death or property loss incurred while on the premises to be La Pierre D'Angle and if arising an act of commission or omission on the part of those who has compensated.