Liven up your holidays!

Chalet en bois haut de gamme 15 places

Rental - Holidays & weekends in Mazet-Saint-Voy

Chalet en bois haut de gamme 15 places - Rental - Holidays & weekends in Mazet-Saint-Voy
9.6
3

Les Gires - Mazet-Saint-Voy

This is the Pic du Lizieux former volcano rising to over 1300 meters above sea level, we invite you to pause welfare. This is a juice, the most eastern Velay, which dominates a vast wooded plateau. At its peak, the splendid panorama opens to 360 degrees on the juices of the Yssingelais, the massive and Meygal Mezenc the Boutières, Pilat mountains. Weather permitting, you can also admire the majestic Alps. Paradise fresh and wild harvest the massive winter Lizieux offers excellent cross country skiing. An ideal site for a guaranteed healing. At its foot, cottage La Colombe awaits you for a wellness holiday with his private water level of one hectare. Michael Ferrier, producer of soft fruit was seduced by the proposal of one of its collectors, a cabinetmaker by trade, to build on this magnificent site a luxury chalet. The story begins with the little cottage La Coccinelle then aware of the talent and the value of this man, the construction of the chalet La Colombe is obvious to the farmer. On a privileged site, this chalet features a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a pizza oven, a giant outdoor barbecue etc... Welcomes you to tribe (up to 15 people) for a weekend or a week zen... Personal Website: http://www.amivac.com/site29471.

Rates and availability

Low season
Week
1300 €
Overnight stay
80 €
WE night
450 €
High season
Week
2100 €
Very high season
Week
2500 €
Availability on request

Contact

Eric Gacon
+33 6 82 52 49 93
Languages spoken:

Amenities

Capacity15 people
Surface area300 m² floor space, 5000 m² outdoor space
Layout9 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, lounge, dining room, separate kitchen, balcony, terrace, courtyard, garden, private car park
Beds6 double beds, 1 single bed, 2 folding beds
ComfortFireplace, central heating, patio furniture
KitchenRefrigerator, hotplates, oven, microwave, barbecue
CleaningDishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner
MultimediaHi-fi system, television, cable/satellite, DVD player, Internet access
Leisure activitiesJacuzzi, sauna
ServicesPets allowed, sheets supplied, kitchen utensils supplied, concierge/warden
Leisure activities nearbyGolf, tennis, horse-riding, hikes, mountain biking, boules, skiing, swimming, water sports, fishing, cinema, shopping, ,

Establishment policy

Included in the priceSheets, charges, tourist tax
Not included in the priceTowels, cleaning on check-out
Security depositDeposit of 500 €, down payment of 30% of the rent
PaymentCheque, bank transfer, cash
Other
30% of the rental amount must be paid on booking and the remaining 70% must be paid 15 days before arrival. The regulations must be in bank transfer. An acknowledgment will be sent to each bank transfer.

Places of interest nearby

Tourist Office of Mazet-Saint-Voy (2.1 km)
Tourist Office of Le Chambon-sur-Lignon (2.9 km)
Golf Course of Chambon-sur-Lignon (4.2 km)
Castle of the Besset (6.6 km)
The Vivarais-Lignon plateau (7.4 km)
Tourist Office of Tence (8.2 km)
Golf Course Tence Putting (9.3 km)
Devesset Lake (9.5 km)
Mount Chiniac (10.3 km)
Tourist Office of Saint-Agrève (10.7 km)

Access itinerary

From Lyon: Go to St-Etienne and Yssingeaux by highway. - Exit at second exit then direction Yssingeaux Tence Tence and take right onto the D500 towards Le Mazet Saint Voy. - At Mazet Saint Voy turn left towards the D7 Chambon sur Lignon 2.5 km. - At the crossroads follow the sign Gires.

Events nearby

Last nameDescriptionDateCity
Saint-Étienne International Design Biennial
The unmissable design eventFrom 9 march to 9 april 2017Saint-Étienne (46 km)

Restaurants nearby

Last nameStyleRateCity
Vidal
French cuisine45 € Saint-Julien-Chapteuil (16.4 km)
La truffolie
French cuisine25 € Saint-Alban-d'Ay (33 km)

Leisure activities nearby

Last nameActivity typeRateCity
Guided tour of a Clog-maker’s Studio
Arts and Crafts5 € to 8 € Mazet-Saint-Voy
Segway trip
Entertainment30 € Tence (8 km)
Trapper evening in a Finnish cabin
Entertainment8 € Lapte (11.7 km)
Aerocanyon for families in the Ardèche Cévennes
Nature and the great outdoors38 € Labastide-sur-Bésorgues (36 km)
Hot-air balloon flight in the Ardèche
Nature and the great outdoors169 € to 210 € Annonay (39 km)
Clay modelling in the Ardèche mountains
Arts and Crafts430 € Glun (44 km)

Outings nearby

Last nameOuting typeDifficultyDurationDeparture municipality
Lizieux Peak
HikeIntermediate1h00Mazet-Saint-Voy
Walk around Devesset Lake
HikeEasy1h30Devesset (9.6 km)
From Upper Vivarais to the Doux Valley
HikeAthletic10h00Saint-Agrève (10.6 km)
Yssingeaux Pur Suc - Saint-Roch Hill
HikeEasy1h30Yssingeaux (15.9 km)
The Vineyards
HikeEasy1h30Désaignes (20 km)
Panoramic circuit
Village visitIntermediate4h00Désaignes (20 km)