Travel guide and tourist information
Travel guide and tourist informationTravel Guide > Towns > Midi-Pyrénées > Tarn-et-Garonne > Verfeil
|Near your destination|
Create an itinerary around Verfeil - Add to favorites - Link to this page
Verfeil Rouergue is located on the right bank of the river Aveyron and on the left bank of the river Bonnette.
The Languedoc is 5 km, 10 km to the Quercy.
Bastide founded by Alphonse de Poitiers.
Its hall, its high altar from the Abbey of Beaulieu, chapels countryside ...
Hiking trails around the village between the villages.
Festivals, Exhibitions, Carnival, Fire of Saint John, Holiday Village and petanque contest the 1st weekend of July Festival "quavers and the Moon" ...
|ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND|
- Ginals: Cistercian Abbey of Beaulieu, Center for Contemporary Art. Exhibitions, concerts ...
- Varen: medieval village, deanery, large Romanesque church, castle, fortified gate, mill on the Aveyron market on Saturday morning.
- Laguépie: confluence Viaur and Aveyron, castle, water sports on the riverfront Viaur.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val: medieval village, Romanesque house, hall, market on Sunday morning, the Aveyron gorges, water sports (canoeing in the gorges of the Aveyron), free flight.
- Cazals: dolmen.
- Espinas: flower village, castle of Cas.
- Caylus: the medieval village, home of wolves, the mills in the valley of the windshield.
- Najac: castle, medieval bridge.
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: village medieval ramparts, fortified gates, crafts, museum of Sucre.
- Monestiès: Entombment
- Albi: St. Cecilia Cathedral, Toulouse-Lautrec, Albi old.
- Moissac: Roman Art Center, abbey cloister.
- Villefranche-de-Rouergue: bastide, place and abbey, old Chartreuse.
- Villeneuve-d'Aveyron: sauveté and bastide, tin.
- Interests and activities:
- Down the gorges of the Aveyron in canoeing.
- Sites of gliding and paragliding.
- Walking on the plateaux and in the forests and valleys.
- Many equestrian clubs for children and adults.
- Fairs and markets in many villages.
- Famous restaurants.
- Circuit of the country houses of Rouergue.
- Circuit of the castle Rouergue.
- Harvest festivals, the fenders, the haying, music festivals, theater.
|Tuesday 21 May|
|Min. 6°C - Max. 8°C|
|Wednesday 22 May|
|Min. 2°C - Max. 9°C|
|Thursday 23 May|
|Min. 4°C - Max. 9°C|
All restaurants around Verfeil
All beds & breakfasts around Verfeil
|Gites des Estaules |
|Located in the gorges of aveyron. Area protected, rich from a still alive historical past by its picturesque villages, its castles, its sites, our Lodgings, very comfortable, have a...|
|Located in Verfeil||From 260 € to 540 € per week |
|Le barbier de Mazerolles|
|Beautiful old stone house in the quiet hamlet of Mazerolles Najac, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Renovated but keeping its typical characteristics. Among them is a scullery...|
|Located 8.4 km from Verfeil||From 690 € to 790 € per week |
|3 maisons piscine chauffee 18.104.22.168 pers |
|Set of 3 stone houses of charm: bread oven, 3 wells, stone walls heated pool... 10 / 5. Ideal for large families, all flexible, except in very high saison. Les 3 houses are fully equipped...|
|Located 12.6 km from Verfeil||From 900 € to 2900 € per week |
All vacation rentals around Verfeil
All campsites around Verfeil
All hotels around Verfeil
Find all of France on your mobile while you're away on holiday!
Book your stays and weekends and take advantage of our special offers
Compare flight prices in one click
Car for less
All best rental offers in Tarn-et-Garonne
Rentals in Tarn-et-Garonne
Beautiful places in the heart of Tarn-et-Garonne