Sanctus Paternus: the modern church, rebuilt after the war, is under invocation of St. Paterno. Formerly Abbey Troarn had the patronage, the priest collected the tithes.
Saint-Pair Castle, built in 1864, fully restored by its owners (private) is located near the stables.
On October 10, 1914, the Mayor of Saint-Pair, Mr. Joly, installs in his castle, an annex of the hospital Auxiliary No. 9 of Maladrerie near Caen. The building receives the soldiers of any origin.
Appointed to the territorial brigade Troarn in November 1943, Constable Paul Quellec is also resistant to the first hour. On July 28, 1944, he moved to the British lines to inform our allies that the barrage of shells they were firing on Janville was unnecessary because there was almost no German soldiers in the country. The English have stopped shooting that day but Paul Quellec never returned. His body was discovered eight months after the Battle of Normandy.
Château de la Madeleine (private property) of the 19th century whose original owner was Mr. Joly, Mayor Saint-Pair engineer who helped build the Eiffel Tower, the bridge Souleuvre and train station in Caen.
Chateau d'Alès (private property).
Church: circular, the new church was rebuilt in 1958, with a few meters steeple.