Travel guide and tourist information
Travel guide and tourist informationTravel Guide > Towns > Pays de la Loire > Loire-Atlantique > Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
|Near your destination|
Create an itinerary around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef - Add to favorites - Link to this page
Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef and Tharon-Plage, two villages in one municipality. Family resort.
4.5 km beach of fine sand for the most part and rocky coastline with coves inviting.
Gastronomic specialty: Galettes Saint Michel (Biscuit Delights St-Michel).
Ville Fleurie: 3 Blooms - Blue Flag - Green Holiday Station.
- At the time of high tides, is a paradise for fishermen on foot: mussels, winkles, clams, shrimp ... but also fresh water fishing in the pond of Gatineau.
- Activities: library, aquatic center, tennis, fishing, fitness trail, karting, badminton, beach volleyball, beach club, hiking ...
- 3 hiking trails on the town: "Circuit du Littoral et des Moulins", "Circuit des Sources and Menhirs", "Tour The Tour of the Commune." From the port of Comberge for hiking and Vélocéan.
- Out of season, Saturday morning and Wednesday morning Tharon Saint Michel
- In season, Tuesday and Friday and Saturday and Wednesday Tharon Saint Michel on the car market.
- Markets Night: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings in July and August, Tharon in Market Street.
- More than a hundred animations in season: children's shows, Fest 'Noz, Celtic festival, concerts, tourist train, guided bike tours and walking ...
|ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND|
- Heritage Maritime and River:
- The Semaphore Point St. Gildas in Préfailles.
- Pornic, the upper town and its old castle.
- The Marine Museum in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins.
- The Maritime Canal of Lower Loire, also known as Canal Maritime de la Martiniere, to Frossay.
- Paimboeuf, pre-historic port of Nantes.
- Historical and Cultural Heritage:
- The repository of old crafts and home of the wash house in Saint-Père-en-Retz.
- The Chapel of Prigny and the lantern of the dead to Moutiers-en-Retz.
- The pottery of Pornic.
- The Fraiseraie in Pornic.
- The cheese of Pornic Curé Nantais.
- The brewery of the Côte de Jade Pornic.
- Wild Planet in Port-Saint-Père: safari trail of 10 km and marine city which hosts the dolphins.
- The Great Park of the Legends: a site of 33 hectares devoted to animals, tales, legends and superstitions. 3 shows.
- Saint-Nazaire and yards of the Atlantic.
- Nantes, a city of art and history.
All leisure activities around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
|Water sports|| |
|The Church of Saint-Michel|
|Chapel Tharon|| |
|Wearing Comberge|| |
|Sunset on the town|
|Wind turbines|| |
|Fishing in pond|| |
|www.ccpornic.fr||Communauté de Communes de Pornic|
|Thursday 20 June|
|Min. 13°C - Max. 19°C|
|Friday 21 June|
|Min. 13°C - Max. 18°C|
|Saturday 22 June|
|Min. 12°C - Max. 17°C|
All restaurants around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
All beds & breakfasts around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
All vacation rentals around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
All campsites around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
|Lagrange Classic Les Résidences |
|Legrange Classic Résidences features 2 outdoor swimming pools and self-catering accommodations. The residences are just 500 metres from Gohaud Beach and 1.5 km from the centre of St...|
|Located in Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef||Room from 33 €|
All hotels around Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
Radisson BLU Hotel Nantes
Radisson BLU Hotel, Nantes is located in the city centre and just 1.3 km from the Loire River. It features a fitness centre...
Special prices negotiated with hundreds of airlines
Directory of quality hotels in Loire-Atlantique
Car in Loire-Atlantique
Your car waits for you at your arrival
Leisure in Loire-Atlantique
Hundreds of offbeat activities in Loire-Atlantique