Ancient city, ancient cathedral city and university, home of the Bugatti, located near the Vosges, on the Wine Route, Molsheim is both a historic, tourist and wine, very well served by public transport routes benefiting all social infrastructure, cultural, sporting and hospitality.
Overlooking the main square, the Metzig (1583) or "Butcher" is offered to visitors with Renaissance gables, its double staircase and clock Jaquemarts.
Dans la rue Jenner, you can admire the chapter house (1626).
The most important monument of the city: the old Carthusian monastery (1598-1792), one of the few Carthusian intramural, a heritage jewel with its large cloister gardens, cells of monks and the old priory, which houses the Museum of the Chartreuse and the Foundation Bugatti.
On the market square, is the old Tithe Barn (eighteenth century) and a Pieta (eighteenth century).
The Jesuit church (1615-1617), built in only 2 years and 9 months, in late Gothic style incorporating elements Renaissance, is the witness of the era of the Counter-Reformation when the city became for a time , the religious capital of Alsace in front of the Protestant city of Strasbourg.
Hotel de la Monnaie, where the bishop of Strasbourg was beaten once the currency.
The door of the Blacksmiths (fourteenth century), a remnant of the medieval city.