The town (4,000 inhabitants), located at the edge of the forest of Chantilly and Coye, is the largest municipalities in the Val d'Oise. It comprises four hamlets: Gascourt, Herivaux, the doe, and Thimécourt gap Bertinval.
The original city was built on a Colllins average altitude (105 m maximum) on the set of Paris or Country of France. The city was a fortress surrounded by ramparts of which remains today the Porte Saint-Côme, which formerly gave access to the citadel. Famous for its fall fairs, Luzarches is also a coaching inn on the road to Amiens. In the 17th century, we count sixteen inns and hostelries. World War leaves a memory Luzarches history: this is indeed the place called the "side of the Mountain" that is far ahead of the German army during his march on Paris in September 1914.
Church of St. Cosmas and St. Damian: one of the most interesting of the region through its stylistic diversity. Beautiful vaulted apse semi-dome of the eleventh, remarkable Renaissance façade.
Parc du Château de la Motte: English park which is built amidst a 19th century mansion that houses the departmental committee of tourism and recreation. In the extreme west of the park stands the medieval mound, a relic of the 11th century castle that stood at this point, there is also in this park the remains of a fortified castle of the 13th century.
Old Hall grains in the center.
Porte Saint-Côme (Saint-Côme): former gateway to the fortified city of the 11th century and the streets on the hillside.
Botanical Gardens (main entrance rue Lamartine).
Guided tours of the city center, visit the Tourist Office.