Travel guide and tourist information
Travel guide and tourist informationTravel Guide > Towns > Midi-Pyrénées > Lot > Gourdon
|GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION|| |
|Altitude||From 130 to 323 meters|
|Density||106 inhabitants/km²||CLOSEST TOWNS|
|National labels||Le Vigan at 5 km (7 min)|
|Chief town||Cahors (at 46 km, 45 min)||Payrignac at 5.1 km (5 min)|
|Department||Lot||Anglars-Nozac at 8.2 km (10 min)|
|Region||Midi-Pyrénées||Search another town|
|Near your destination|
Create an itinerary around Gourdon - Add to favorites - Link to this page
Let tell you the story of Gourdon, medieval city which has kept all the accents of the Middle Age fortified gate, narrow and winding streets, timbered houses ...
From the esplanade of the castle at the top of the hill, engaging the eye rolling landscapes of Bouriane and Perigord.
Let you enjoy the products and local specialties, the Land of truffles and foie gras.
- The fortified gate.
- The narrow and winding streets.
- The half-timbered houses.
- The esplanade of the castle at the top of the hill, with its view over the rolling hills of Bouriane and Perigord.
- Guided tours of the medieval city: information from the Tourist Office at Gourdon +33 5 65 27 52 50.
- Frequently, every first and third Tuesdays of each month, on the city tour.
- Weekly market every Saturday morning, place du General de Gaulle.
- Country Farmers' Market in July and August, every Thursday, up Chestnut.
- Grand garage sale every year on May 1, Boulevard Galiot Genouillace.
- Great antique fair every year on July 14 on the tour.
- Happy Days Gospel Festival in July.
- The Medieval Gourdon: big medieval festival, every year the first weekend of August.
- The Feast of Bread Lafontade (common Gourdon).
|ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND|
All leisure activities around Gourdon
|Saint-Pierre and Jardin du Sénéchal|| |
|The Seneschal|| |
|Our Lady of the Snows|
|Garden Sénéchal|| |
|Esplanade Gourdon|| || |
|www.gourdon.fr||City Council Gourdon|
|www.tourisme-gourdon.com||Tourist Office Gourdon|
|Thursday 23 May|
|Min. 2°C - Max. 14°C|
|Friday 24 May|
|Min. 5°C - Max. 12°C|
|Saturday 25 May|
|Min. 1°C - Max. 14°C|
All restaurants around Gourdon
All beds & breakfasts around Gourdon
All vacation rentals around Gourdon
All campsites around Gourdon
|Auberge Du Relais D'auniac |
|Auberge Du Relais D'auniac is located 5 kilometres from Gourdon and Souillac, between Rocamadour et Sarlat. This charming inn offers 7 guestrooms and an outdoor pool in a private garden....|
|Located 6.9 km from Gourdon||Room from 43 €|
All hotels around Gourdon
Offbeat leisure activities
Find activity ideas to spice up your break
Many vacation rentals at competitive prices! Good deals
Restaurants in Lot
Great restaurants in Lot
A large choice of in Lot