It is a village nine, created from scratch starting in 1821, the year of the founding of the new municipality, comprising Venduzan Cavalry and Castera-Live. It's only building nine village since the Middle Ages in the Gers.
The history and the birth of the thermal waters of Castéra-Verduzan, meanwhile, goes back at least to the Gallo-Roman. Alternately, property of the Templars in the 12th century, the counts of Armagnac to the reign of Henry IV, then the kings of France, the sources are a real boost in the reign of Louis XV. In 1983, approval for the affections bucco-lingual and periodontal disease is granted. Work is undertaken in March 99. The spa complex opens its doors May 29, 2000 offering in the home, fully renovated, the spa, and construction hemispherical Main Spa.
The Spa Maska, the opening of the baths was set for June 10, 1844. The station that situation the entire 19th century in the third row of stations Gers collapses between 1850 and 1860 before that success does not come back and be maintained until the First World War until the owner must not resign itself to permanently close the facility 1936.
The Commandery Claverie: one of two square wells Gers built by the Knights of Malta and reported by Henri Polge in his paper on "Techniques preindustrial ...", (private property).
Terminal with Maltese cross.
Cross of St. Lawrence (registered) at Cemetery Verduzan.
Cross of iron 1837 restored recently.
Church of Old Castera being restored.
The town also has a leisure complex with a 3-track slide, pedal boats for hire ...
Possibility to rent a bike at the Office of Tourism.
Internet access point to all in the premises of the Office of Tourism.