Vouécourt is "the area of the ford". It dates back to the 10th century. It is a village bridge. Crossed the Marne and the Canal "From Champagne and Burgundy," it has 228 inhabitants. There is fishing or river channel, hunting in the vast forest, the walk, cycling on the towpath or in the forest.
To see his town hall-style school Philippart (1837), its wash-style fountain neoclassical (1862). A walking tour and riding starts near the entrance of the municipal campsite. The built heritage (XVIII and XIX) is particularly well preserved.
On request, can tour the small historical or technical visit tour on the theme of water: contact town hall at +33 3 25 02 44 46.
EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS
Fair, since 1996, brings together the first or second Sunday in May, more than one hundred exhibitors and welcomes thousands of visitors.
ATTRACTIONS, LEISURES AND ACTIVITES AROUND
To visit the village of Vignory, Romanesque church, narrow streets, its feudal castle being rebuilt. The dungeon has regained its pride and the round tower is under construction. A museum is open seasonally. This is the common label "Small City of Character".
Colombey-les-Deux-churches is 20 km. Many lakes to 1 hour away.