The Church of St. Peter has a single nave from the early eleventh century. The north wall without buttresses, is pierced by large windows headers. The southern windows show that the volume of the nave was not changed. It is covered with a paneled ceiling dating from 1771. The south gate was rebuilt in the nineteenth. A beautiful and tall bell tower was attached to the nave in the late eleventh: three floors decorated with two false arches, the third double small arched windows worn on a stud with a big top of the eleventh. The choir of the same width as the nave, flat head and pointed windows is the thirteenth. She was surrounded by an outer gallery on both sides, south and west, which served as the main entrance porch and gathering place for the "community of people" before the Revolution. It was destroyed in 1903 by the priest Budan with the approval of the municipality at the time, in order to use the materials for the reconstruction and restoration of the sacristy of the choir.
5 €Visit of the vineyard and the cellar commented, tasting of 5 wines of the domain warm welcome by the winegrowers about 1h30: 5 € / people: Group of 8 to 10 people by reservation on +33 22.214.171.124.00 "on Wednesdays and Fridays from 2 pm to 4 pm"
Located 27 km away from the Church Saint-Pierre